H&R Block Tax Software – Deluxe
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe is a perfect fit for homeowners and investors by providing powerful tools for filing your federal taxes, with the help from tax professionals you know and trust. With a simplified interface, this program searches for hundreds of deductions to ensure the biggest refund possible. Additional resources such as unlimited live chat* with a tax expert and the best support from an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent you in the event of an audit†. All of this, plus our Maximum Refund Guarantee†† makes H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe the right choice for homeowners and investors.
- Free unlimited real-time chat* with a tax expert
- Free Audit Support – the only tax software that includes in-person audit representation at no extra cost†
- Step-by-step Q&A easily guides you through your return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Quickly and easily imports W-2, 1099, and last year’s return
- Accuracy Review checks for any issues and audit risk**
- Accurate calculations guarantee
- Maximum refund guarantee††
- State download available within the program for an additional fee
- Maximizes deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes
- Advice on tax planning, home ownership, and retirement planning
- Extra help for accurate investment and dividend reporting
- In-depth assistance on stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Tax calculators to determine the approximate cost basis of investments and assets sold
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8; Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Browser: Windows: Internet Explorer 7.0; Mac OS: Safari 4
- Hard-disk Space: 170 MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024×768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos/animations
- Internet Connection Required: for updates, state downloads, e-file
Tax Year 2013 Product Comparison
|Choose the version that’s right for you:||
|FREE Unlimited Real-Time Chat* with a tax expert|
|FREE Audit Support – The only tax software that includes in-person audit representation at no extra cost†|
|Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software|
|Quickly and easily imports your W-2, 1099, and last year’s return|
|Step-by-step Q&A guides you through your return|
|5 free federal e-files included°|
|Prepare and print unlimited federal returns for free|
|Accuracy Review checks for any issues and your audit risk**|
|Help with reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income|
|Guidance on how to maximize deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes|
|Assistance on investment income and stock options|
|Advice for getting key tax benefits after life changes|
|H&R Block DeductionPro — Automatically value and optimize your charitable donations|
|1 state program download included||Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of home sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets|
|Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income|
|Guidance for rental property income and expenses|
*You can ask our tax advisors an unlimited number of personal tax questions at no extra cost. Standard live chat hours apply.
†Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software or online tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2013 individual income tax return (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties, or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for complete details.
**The assessment of your audit risk is not a guarantee that you will not be audited.
††If you find another do-it-yourself tax software preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block Tax Software program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our tax software program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
°You may e-file up to a maximum of five federal returns (each included at no additional cost).